September 03, 2010

Intro

Hiya! Alright, so I'm not going to do the whole crappy first post thing. I'm just going to jump into this because this is somewhere between my 5th and 10th blog. XD I switch too much. But I think I'll stick with this one =D Blogger seems to have recently acquired all the things I thought only WordPress had, which is awesome.

So first, a pic. Sigh. Morning weight (after a ridiculous 1000cal day... good God I'm fat) - 125.4
My lovely bracelet that I made recently... It makes me feel less alone, even though I realize it's been overdone and most of us don't use it anymore.
My addiction =)
And something that made me very happy last week
Yeah that's me XD The necklace is a Scorpio thing from Russia.

Wooooo... I really don't know what to say.

I don't want to go over my diet plan because I don't want anyone following it or getting ideas from it. Which would be very easy. I had this whole list of things I wanted to talk about, but I think I'll just leave it at this.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^