September 11, 2010

Plato

He's cool. I'm reading Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder right now. It's very good and very distracting. Ha. I want to read Plato's Republic next. =)

Current weight: 124.2
This was after eating a strawberry soy yogurt for breakfast. Hm. I really have no idea how I lost weight, considering I've been eating like a fat pig recently. But I suppose I shouldn't complain.

Nothing interesting to say really. Sigh. I'm very tired. Like, mentally tired. But I thought I should post so my 1 follower (wow! I already have a follow! Thank you, Sophie!) doesn't think I died or gave up on blogging or something.

Ha. Like I could ever give up on blogging. I love this world too much. I love all of you too much. I read so many blogs that I never comment... I should probably fix that, yes? Like, start commenting all your lovely blogs. =)


I had an argument with an ex last night. Basically, I called him an idiot and he sent me a pile of crap which I really can't decipher. He's not very smart. I don't know why I put up with him for so long. I guess I just liked being worshiped. But it still hurt that some idiot thought *I* was stupid. I mean, I'm the m-f-ing vampire (as my best friend says), some idiot shouldn't be bringing down my self esteem!

Oh and my (unofficially adoptive) little brother wanted me to post this on my blog. I was attempting to explain to him why people with eating disorders have relationship issues. Tell me what y'all think. =)

"Self starvation is characterized by a denial of needs and desires and a desire to become nothing to prove you don't need anything, not even space or air. With this denial of needs and desires comes a fear of them, including other people's needs and desires, especially people who are close to you.You don't want to get infected with their thoughts and think it's actually ok to need or desire anything because you damn well know it's not ok."

Sent around 12:45am. I get very philosophical and stupid at night.

<3 Love you for reading this.

1 comment:

  1. I love Sophie's world! :) I remember reading it in college one day when I got bored. I've never studied Philosophy so it was a good introduction. Fabulous book.

    I saw your blog link on TinyDreams btw, and your profile looked interesting so I decided to hunt you down ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^