Thank you for the comments <3 I really appreciate them a lot. Thank you, thank you, thank you. And thank you to the rude commenter as well. It's great to have more motivation to slice up myself and stick my fingers down my throat! Like I need it XD
So I got an award...and nominated for it by two people. Wow. :3 Thank you <3 Haha
1. Thank the person who loved you enough to bestow this gift
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers– in no particular order– who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let your ten new friends know you admire them.
So.... Thank you, anonymous and Merla! <3 You girls make me feel so loved ^_^
7 things...Hmm...Well I'm not very interesting :3 I'll try!
1. My guilty pleasure is Runescape music. Haha I don't tell anyone, but I LOVE it. It's just so...relaxing. I love the Glacialis stuff <3
2. I don't actually care about my appearance very much. I mean, sure I do the bare minimum like showering every day, brushing my hair and attempting to make it not look like shit, wearing clean clothes, etc. but I don't go out of my way to look pretty (aka no makeup, don't spend much on clothes...)
3. I have an account on HEX. I'm in Hufflepuff. I love my House <3 (HEX (click me! click me!))
4. I get weirded out if a page I'm visiting doesn't have a scroll bar on the right o.O It just really freaks me out XD
5. I like dating stoners because I love how laid back they are, it helps me relax a bit too
6. I actually don't mind school. And it's not just because it's a great, unquestionable excuse to get away from my mother. I actually enjoy some of my classes :3 Don't tell anyone! I'm a senior, I'm not supposed to care!
7. Sometimes I pick fights with people just so they'll say hurtful things and give me an excuse to cut so I don't feel as guilty about it.
10 newly discovered bloggers...Hm. In no particular order...
3. Just Another Ordinary Girl (Thank you so much for the beautiful comment <3)
4. Ana (okay...not newly discovered, but I love her <3)
5. Chubby Girl
NOW GO ENJOY YOUR AWARDS!
Amber...haha glad I'm not the only one who plays RS <3
So there's this guy my best friend hated. Mostly because this guy liked gay jokes a little too much. He says he's getting better, but...eh. I don't know. This guy, let's call him A (no, his name doesn't start with A. My nickname for him does. Don't worry, it's not asshole!)... well he's been trying to convince me that he loves me. Problem is, he is a jerk...but never to me. I don't know if I should trust him or not. And I feel so guilty because Sariou hated him...It's like I'm betraying him. I'm just so confused...I guess I really just want the attention.
On a happier note...I'm going to NYC for a few days over spring break =) Sadly, it's with my dad =( But I'm making him take me to the Pokemon Center! I'm so excited about that part! If anyone lives around there or is going to be there April 7-10, it would be so cool to meet another blogger. Though I don't think I know of any bloggers who live in the NYC area...Hmm...:3 Well, yeah..
This post has gone on long enough. Thank you for being there for me, my lovelies <3