June 14, 2011

127.4lbs

I ate dinner. Green bell pepper and a ton of baby carrots with hummus. Great idea, yeah? Ha. It was around 9pm. Fucking stupid idea. And I was drinking diet coke like a fish yesterday. I think I got through 3 bottles... 24oz bottles.

61 minutes of exercise yesterday.

2.5 24oz bottles of diet coke sitting next to me.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

I really want jelly beans.

I think I'll have a sugar b/p today. I have to go buy chocolate for my stepdad's birthday. It's this local place that makes handmade chocolate. It's good I think. I don't remember. Haven't had it in a while. They have a line of vegan chocolate though. So that's cool. Might get some of that and then run up to the grocery store and get jelly beans.

Yeah I'm a fatass.

I don't give a fuck.

Umm...I thought I had something witty to say, but I guess not.

I'm wearing size 6 jeans and I feel like a fat pig. They're almost falling off me. I don't know how this makes me feel enormously fat, but it does. Does anyone else get that feeling? I can't be the only one...


Hope you're all doing better than me.

2 comments:

  1. you haven't done bad! oh I want sugar too :( hope you're alright sweetie, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. jelly beans sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^