June 02, 2011

Fuck

I binged last night. I could have said no. So easily. But I didn't. Why? Cause I'm a fucking pathetic bulimic. Woot.

I just found out this morning that my grandma is sick in the hospital. Like, really sick. They don't know what's wrong with her. There's a lot of complicated stuff going on with that now.

Weight yesterday: 129.6lbs

Fucking fatass

I'm going to the university tomorrow. Staying until Saturday. Except after all the orientation shit, we're going on a fucking PICNIC with my stepsister and her husband and probably her baby. Fuck. Thankfully I'll be away from my parents the whole time (except for that picnic) so I'll just not eat until then. Ah fuck my stomach hurts

My stomach always hurts when I eat. It kinda scares me.

Oh well.

Peace out, bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^