September 16, 2012

Thanks for the dog walking tip. =D I'll definitely try that.

Currently I'm in Ohio visiting my mom. Oh excuse me. We are. He's laying next to me (actually, on the other side of the bed, as far from me as possible) snoring and shit. Strange considering he never snores. Ugh. Obviously our relationship is perfectly fine, yes?

But I don't want to break up... I've messed up too much to be with him.

I want to cry.

And I really don't want to be with him anymore. He doesn't make me happy. He makes me feel like an object. I hate that.

And he got all mad at me today because I didn't want him to use my computer to go on a kinda shady sounding site. It's like... really? It's *my* computer, not yours. -_-

At least my family likes him? He and my stepbrother had a great time talking about hot sauce/peppers and cooking all evening. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^