October 16, 2016

10/16/16

I'm not really feeling the urge to self harm constantly like I was. I know it's too early for the medication to be affecting me, but maybe it is? I dunno. I like it though. I thought I'd never be free of that urge to self harm, that it was something I would have to live with constantly. This is nice.
Still anxious as fuck though. I still freak out if everything isn't exactly right. (My boyfriend went grocery shopping for me last night - with a specific shopping list of course - and the store was either out of or no longer carried one of the things I wanted. I felt like my world was ending.)

I'm actually caught up on homework now. Very exciting. I can play video games today! Haha. Fuck it.
MPA is down right now so... that's freaky. Hopefully it's not permanent =/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^