May 11, 2011

I want to die

Weight: unknown

AP exams Monday and Tuesday. We get out of school at 10:30 for them. And of course my friends are all "let's go out for lunch!" since the afternoon exams start at 12. Fuck. I don't even want to know how much I weigh. I'm terrified.

I went out to the store and got a 6-pack (oh oh I'm so hardcore! lmao) of diet coke - 144oz total of pure, caffeinated, low-calorie goodness. At 1 calorie per 8oz, it's 18 calories total =) Isn't that just so cool? It makes me happy =)

Umm..umm..I don't really know what else to talk about...

Hai.

I'll try to avoid shitty friends so I have a happy post next time =)


<3

2 comments:

  1. No dying on me! Only living. :)
    Don't stress the finals. Study hard and do your best.
    As for the lunch thing, order a salad or something else low-cal. It won't kill you (even though it feels like it!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. AP tests are wicked, and stressing about the food makes it even harder. You'll make it through though, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^