January 27, 2012

123.6

That was my last weigh in a few days ago.

Dunno what I am now.

I'm not sure if I've gained or lost and I'm not sure I want to find out.

I'm scared that I'm developing a nicotine addiction. I pray I'm not. I don't want to be addicted.

I've thrown up too many times recently. But at least I'm good at it. It's nice to know I'm good at something.

Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana.

I love the game Chrono Trigger. It's quite addicting. Square Enix has my soul. <3

I wish I could say something interesting.

My arm is completely covered in cuts.

Ah fuck.

They go above my elbow and onto my hand.

Kinda hurts. But at least it's something.

Just smoked a cigarette and now I feel more alive than I have all day.

What the fuck?

I'm scared. I can't deal with shit anymore. The slightest annoyance has me diving for my knife or my cigarettes. More often the cigs recently. I really can't tell if this is a good thing or not.

Tatu! - Nas ne Dogonyat (They won't catch us, or something to that effect)

I had a Chinese exam today. I think I did well. Sometimes I worry that Chinese is the only class I care about. Haha. Oh well.

Bipolar girl and I are completely over. I've moved on. There's a cute girl in my linguistics class. =) Someone could probably say she looks kinda, chubby... but I think she's perfect. =) And she's very cute. So... yes. I do have a love interest. Haha. ^_^

I guess girls are all the same, deep down... =)

Hope you're all okay. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^