January 19, 2012

126.4

Ahem. TMI. I think a lot of this is food weight that will be gone as soon as... umm... anyway!

Yeah I'm a fat fuck.

I think I'm just going to ignore anonmymous's comments. For one, they're anonymous. And two, I really don't want to think about sex. Not even lesbian sex.

Sigh.

I kinda sliced up my arm today. I don't know why.

Probably because I'm so fat.

Don't worry, dears, this will change. I promise.

I'm reading Unbearable Lightness. Rereading it. I love the lesbian part. The food part doesn't trigger me. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

I like Portia.

I'm going to continue doing that 30 days thing I have on my blog. My blog needs something besides "bitch about my perfect life" yeah?

I was about to say something but I forgot what.

Oh! I'm on Pinterest now. <3

It's quite addicting.

I have a new follower.

Hi. =)

I'm sorry for being a disappointing blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^