May 24, 2012

I've been fucking way too much. Eating way too much. Terrified of weighing myself, mostly because my fiance keeps a close watch on my scale. Can't keep it on the floor or the puppies will get to it and fuck it up.

We're watching Meet Joe Black right now. Well, he is. I'm sitting here typing. Obviously.

Fuck my life.

Whatever.

Sigh.

I don't care about my weight anymore. He got mad at me for throwing up the other day. Yes, it was on purpose. And that's why he got mad. I'll hide it better next time. Fuck him. I'm not stopping. Ever. I'll do whatever I damn please.

How are you all? Why doesn't anyone blog anymore? T_T

2 comments:

  1. I really wish that you will be happy someday. For real.

    Maja

    ReplyDelete
  2. -hugs- At least he cares about you well-being. Look at that as a plus even if it fucks with your plans, Lol. I hope you stay safe luv.

    ReplyDelete

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^