December 31, 2012

New Years

Or rather, last day of the old year.

I feel like I should have some wonderfully thought out post about changing times or something.

But I can't think of anything to say.

It hasn't been the greatest year. Though it certainly ended a lot differently than expected. I was supposed to be done with my sophomore year of college by now. Instead, I took a semester off, lived in a fucking trailer like some homeless drunk, and ended up with a guy who I'm not particularly happy with, but who I can tolerate, so that's good I guess?

No weight. Don't want to know my weight.

Sigh.

Don't leave college for a guy.

You probably won't listen though. I was told the same thing when I started at Miami. By someone who had left Miami for a guy who she ended up marrying and divorcing.

I wish I had listened.

Happy 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^