December 05, 2012

Thinspo

Ooo and I got nominated so... yay I'ma do that now...


The rules:
You post 11 things about yourself
ask 11 questions
tag 11 people with no more than 200 followers


Okay so... 11 things about myself. 
1. I'm Russian.

2. I'm a little OCD. XD

3. I never read only one book at once... usually I read between 5 and 10. >_<

4. I've been spending a lot of time at the library recently.

5. I'm not very good at talking about myself.

6. I've been blogging since high school (sophomore year).

7. I live with my fiance.

8. I secretly (very secretly... you're the first to know!) wish my fiance was more dominant than he is, though I'm not entirely sure if I would be happy if he was.

9. I'm extremely indecisive.

10. I think old couples are adorable. =)

11. Purple is my favorite color.


11 answers: (from This Awesome Blog


  • Do you prefer to read a book or watch a movie? read a book
  • What do you think is your best feature? my hair
  • Tea or Coffee? coffee
  • What is the drunkest you have ever been? throwing up and being incapable of sitting up
  • How many sexual partners have you had? ....I'd rather not count them T_T
  • Do you think the world is going to end this year? Nope
  • What is your favourite perfume & aftershave? Vera Wang Princess
  • Would you ever consider cosmetic surgery? Yes
  • Have you left your own country for a holiday? I don't have a country
  • What is your favourite food? corn >_<
  • Who is you're favourite artist/band? I Am Ghost


    My 11 questions:
    What is your favorite blog?
    Who is your role model and why?
    What's your major in college? (If not in college, what are your interests?)
    Favorite alcohol (or drink)?
    Favorite book?
    Favorite movie?
    Favorite season?
    Do you like or dislike these "favorite ___" questions?
    Where do you hang out/spend most of your time?
    Where do you want to be in 5 years?
    What is your least favorite color?

    Tagging:
    (In no particular order)

    ....Crap. I can't find more blogs with less than 200 followers... T_T

    So.. if you have less than 200 followers, this award is yours! =)

    Now... thinspo!



    1 comment:

    Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^