January 07, 2016

1/7/2016


Chai latte made with the coffee maker my boyfriend's mom got for us =)

One apple cut up and a veggie burger with a piece of jalapeno on top ^_^

Coffee maker and tea kettle <3

Intake for today:
Breakfast: Hershey's kiss
Lunch: half cup chickpeas with half cup bell pepper/onion (might leave out the chickpeas though, haven't decided yet)
Dinner: Veggie burger

Working tonight, but since I'm not scheduled to close and it's a Thursday night (aka, pretty quiet), I'm probably not going to be there for very long.

Also I got another raise (only 25 cents, but hey) at work. I've been getting like a 25 cent raise every month so far and the boss seems to like me, according to the head chefs who have been there forever. Yay <3


@Sam Lupin - Hiiiii! I'll start commenting on your (new!) blog once I've caught up in the archives <3 I missed you, sweetie. Also, I don't really like buckeyes. But I hate candy peanut butter so maybe I'm biased XD a lot of people here love them.

2 comments:

  1. SAM HAS A NEW BLOG?

    SAM. WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME?

    *dies*

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. coffee makers are strange and beautiful things.

    tea kettles are even better. though i'm a little biased since i've started to drink far more tea and less coffee. please note that i don't drink either in pure form. i add milk + sugar, so my opinions are biased. whatever is leftover from whenever i make "coffee" or "tea" is milk and sugar with a hint of coffee or tea.

    i'm glad about this raise. you deserve it, pretty lady!!!

    yes, you are biased. i am absolutely enamored with peanut butter candy. which is why i can't budge the pounds. ;)



    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^