June 02, 2013

Fantasies

Thanks Bella <3

Ugh.

My father said I'm about the size of a hippo. And bigger than a bag of 50 cats, assuming each cat is 10lbs. So... I'm more than 500lbs.

Fuck.

All I want to do is throw up until I fucking die.

But of course I won't because I'm leaving for Latvia tomorrow and I'll get to see my amazingly sweet grandma and I can spend the whole night watching a Death Note movie (on my computer) and reading the two books I got today. <3 And of course playing Pokemon on my DS. Haha. But especially not eating. The flight, including connections, is 15 hours long. So... not long at all for a fast. But much better than eating. <3

Oh and he also asked if I was on the pill (WTF WHY IS IT ANY OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS?) because it looked like I had gained weight.

I really hate my father sometimes. =/

Oh and the best part? He keeps saying he wants to prove that he can be a good father.

But he did just buy me a $180 Android after saying he would only put $150 towards a new phone so... yay? And it actually came out to like $190 after taxes so... haha =3 and the bf is getting me a phone card for it. Oh and he's given me like $80 total for shopping money, not counting the books and shoes he got me. XD I've already spent $60 of it on a video game, underwear (Victoria's Secret <3), and earrings. XD He'll give me more if I want so it's cool. =3

So... I guess he isn't too bad.

I just wish he would stop calling me fat.

Oh and he says I eat too much junk food.

What the fuck.

He never cooks. All his food is pre-made. Frozen/deli stuff. Or greasy take-out. And I'M the one with the unhealthy junk food obsession. He gave me this lecture after I got a Monster Rehab though so maybe he was just pissy that I was drinking a Monster. XD

I dunno..
Blah.

Zombie by the Cranberries is a very addicting song, even though the vocalist absolutely sucks at singing. XD

<3

Love you all.

Thank you for reading my blog. <3

1 comment:

  1. your Father is a pretensious douchebag that needs an unlubricated cock up his ass
    15 hour fast. fuck.
    it is too long for me. i cannot go 2 or 3 hours without looking at my drawer.
    YES. PEOPLE SHOULD GIVE YOU ALL THE THINGS.
    your Father's an ass. period of story. the only thing he's good for is getting you pretty phones.
    omg i love that song. it is addicting, isn't it?!
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^