October 18, 2010

Vegan death

Veganism is awesome. You know what's not awesome? When your sociology teacher spends a week's worth of classtimes talking about meat. Not vegetables or weird fruits or anything. Nope. Just meat. And cheese covering the meat. WHAT THE FUCK? And how do you spend a week's worth of classes talking about that??? In case you don't know, that's 5 fucking hours! In a SOCIOLOGY class. Holy shit. At least it makes me nauseated which makes me feel better about not eating. But still. Shit. This guy is crazy. Bad crazy. And very fat. He says he can't live without his daily McDonald's. Ugh. I have no idea what he's doing living in our city.

So my love life is a bit complicated. Sigh. I'm dating Spanish boy, then there's something between me and my best friend, though I'm not sure what it is, and then this other guy randomly comes back and.... shit. I think I'm in love with him, like I used to be. It's like.. everything's ok with him. He doesn't think I'm crazy because he spends half his time in mental hospitals. He's done the whole throwing up thing, though not as much as I do it. He's done the whole cutting/suicide thing. (Note: I do not actually think cutting makes you suicidal. I'm not suicidal anymore - haven't been for years - yet I'm still a cutter) I think he's perfect for me. Sigh....


Ok, on to the main purpose of this blog! Haha. Mom's still been making me eat. Ugh. Mini potatoes (thank God I'm vegan so she couldn't make me have butter/sour cream/cheese/any other horrifying thing with them. Yay for lactose intolerance!) and salad with fucking DRESSING. It was fat free dijon wasabi - 40cals a serving. Shitty thing was, I didn't see how many servings she put on there. Then she made me eat a fucking banana. And that was just today. I'm probably in the 130's by now. I really need to throw up. Like, right now.

Sigh

I need a scale

So fucking bad

<3


My best friend made that for me =) Cute, isn't it? It's a vampiric mango!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^