January 12, 2011

Exams pt2

Wow. 30 followers. Thank you <3

Elara, thank you =) The reason I was considering OSU is that I like the idea of disappearing. And from what I've heard about MU, it's pretty food-centric too... like all the students there said the food is amazing. I don't really care though. It should be easy to avoid it. What's wrong with the Greek system at MU? They said it like... it's not that big there.

Night Flower thanks <3

Amber 17 is old? >.> Thanks XD

Skinny Love, I can't juice fast because my parents would notice and get pissed at me =/ They freak out so much if I don't eat

The Girl With The Chaotic Mind thanks =)


Well I'm done with exams. Had 2 yesterday and 2 today. Woot. Piano lesson today. Yayyy.... not. Whatever. I don't care.

I had a clementine yesterday and threw it up and haven't eaten since then. And I've been really dizzy. Which is weird, cause I used to fast for days in the summer and I'd just be super happy and everything... Argh. I don't know. Maybe it's the cold and lack of sleep?

My stepdad is downstairs and it sounds like he's snorting coke or something >.> Ugh it's quite annoying.


Hope you all are doing well <3

2 comments:

  1. I hope the exams went well =) Mmm my stepdad annoys me too sometimes. :/ I'm sorry you feel dizzy :/ be careful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh okay, that sucks. Unfortunately, I'm away at university with my boyfriend so it is kind of tricky for me to fast as well since we usually eat dinner together. I had to cut my fast short and eat dinner on day 6 because he was getting suspicious :(

    ReplyDelete

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^