September 24, 2011

126.2lbs

<3 I love you guys! <3 <3 <3

Weight was taken with soaking wet hair as soon as I got out of the shower. Still a fatass.

So... ahem... I was forced to eat yesterday. It was bad. A bit of mac and cheese (what the FUCK?) and a "vegetarian spring roll". Oh and I had a soy latte before my Chinese class because well... fuck... I felt like pure SHIT from lack of sleep.

Have I mentioned A to you guys? I'll mention A. He's a dick. Actually, no, he's not. But it's easier to say he is. He's really sweet and caring and all. But at the same time, the fact that he doesn't understand what "I LIKE GIRLS, NOT GUYS" means is VERY annoying.

Oh yeah... it's 16:48 and I haven't had anything except a little water today. Can you tell? Haha. Probably not cause I'm still a fucking fatass.

My throat hurts like a bitch from dehydration. Yayyy... I'm working on it! I don't want to be sick. I'm not sick though. Just dehydrated. Easily fixed. Very easily. I slept crazy well last night. It was awesome.


My phone is pms-ing. Yeah. Haha. I need a texting buddy. Just for sanity. I can't stand my friends.

My MU friend has informed me that vitamin water zero? Yeah it actually DOES have all the vitamins and shit it claims to have. Staying healthy should be easier. =D Haha we just went over that last night... but then she was all "your body needs other nutrients to stay alive and healthy though..." and I'm all -grumble angry mutter-.

>.<

Yeah okay I need caffeine. Tea? Almost-0-cal tea? Nyeh? Nothing really has 0 calories. Just very few. Which is still not few enough. Just... better than like 500 FUCKING MILLION of those bitches.

o_O

Haha wow. I'm in a pretty good mood today. Yay sleep!

Those Naked juices freak me out. 300 calories in that bottle? What kind of idiotic sadist came up with that shit?

>.<

Nyehhh

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^