September 30, 2011

Quick commet responses (126.2)

I can't do cereal/skim milk, mostly because milk makes me really nervous. Why? I have no idea. I can have it in coffee (as long as I never put it in myself, but like a latte? Yeah that's fine, even though I prefer soy... eh I'm weird, aren't we all?) But... thank you for the responses! Breakfast will be included. Probably the only meal on most days. I don't like distractions from my schoolwork and it's so easy to get caught up in classes and homework and playing Pokemon with friends that I simply don't have time to eat, sabes? Yeah yeah. Haha.

Okay I suck at doing quick responses! Oh yeah... I finally weighed myself without soaking wet hair today. I took a shower last night. Guess who's a fucking fatass?

So should I blog like... every day? Would that make you guys happy? Haha =P

<3

1 comment:

  1. You can write everyday if you want. :D
    It's your choice. ;)
    We all have weird habbits, haven't we?

    ReplyDelete

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^