March 31, 2012

I'm doing it.

I'm breaking up with caffeine.

=D

Also carbonated stuff. Including Rockstar. Which was the only carbonated thing I drank. But ya know.

No idea what my weight is right now and I've had to much to drink today (in the form of a few sips of Rockstar and a vitamin water zero) so I don't want to check now. Reason I didn't check before all this drinking? My roommate was there. T_T

If someone were to diagram my mind this week, this is what it would look like.

Happy picture time?


Actually they look a bit terrifying...

Moving on!

Gorgeous <3

I want to make myself something like this... wouldn't that be cool? =) I'd have vitamin water zero/coffee instead of green tea/diet coke. I feel like mine are healthier, but I dunno? Mostly cause the diet coke is poison...

Dunno what to say =3 I've been really numb in the past few days.

Thankfully A sometimes makes it better. Which is really all I can ask for.

Lacuna Coil is amazing. <3 (Listening to Trip the Darkness)

Love you all. <3

1 comment:

  1. I'm breakin' up with caffeine too!! Well, more specifically, diet pop. I MAY have some coffee now and again... BUT its Two FULL days and a half diet Pepsi is IT... And this, coming from the girl who EASILY downs a twelve pack of diet pop in a day. Today = NO diet pop AT ALL!! I'm doing it for less bloat and CLEAN TEETH! :P good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^