January 09, 2013

So I got my first textbook today. It's the third day of classes. Lmao I think I ordered my textbooks too late. XD Not worried though.

I am worried about the fact that the textbook (in very secure packaging - not worried about the books getting damaged!) was on the floor of the mail room in my building. Okay, I guess the mailman thought "Oh I'll put it here because there's nowhere else to put it!" which is true but... I dunno. I'm scared someone's gonna steal my textbooks you know? =/

Am I too paranoid?


1 comment:

  1. I would be so worried about something happening to my textbooks if they were just on the floor but maybe thats just me being paranoid. I always think that people are stealing my stuff lol. Good luck with classes, I'm sure you'll do great.

    ReplyDelete

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^