February 26, 2013

Rain

It's raining like crazy today. The puddles are ridiculous. You know, the ones on the side of the road that cars drive in and use to splash water on pedestrians? Yeah... The rain and cold are making my injured knee hurt. Sigh.

Also... I really need some advice.

I want to break up with my boyfriend. Here's why...
We live in a little one room apartment. Very comfortable for one person, not so great for two people who don't get along very well. All I want to do is survive on carrots, tea, apples, coffee, and rice milk. He's stopping me from doing this.
Also, he owes my mom $120. She paid for his GED. Which he hasn't taken it, since he's doing it over three days and the first one is in the last week of March. I'm worried if I break up with him soon (like I really want to), he won't pay her back. Not like money is that much of a concern but still.

He never cleans up what I ask him to, he does stuff he knows bugs the hell out of me, and he's always making me feel horrible and cry and stuff. Not like... abusive. But just he doesn't realize that what he says actually hurts.

But at the same time... I dunno. I don't want to live on my own. I mean, I do, but I'm scared of it too. You know?

Advice, please?


1 comment:

  1. I understand not wanting to be alone...but why stay miserable because of that? Ask yourself: is it worth being without him? Is it worth staying with him?

    ReplyDelete

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^