February 28, 2013

Decisions, updates, la la la

Thanks for the 3rd party opinion. It was really helpful to have at least someone's point of view on this. You're right. I am miserable with him. I either want to be alone (really want this right now) or want to belong to someone (not right now, but if I was in a relationship, I'd like it to be a sub-dom relationship), but he isn't the one.

At least I've learned a lot. I got a puppy. I've gotten into my own place (kind of, at least I'm much more independent than I was), I've learned there are other ways to get a job if you don't have much experience... I don't know. I feel like I know what I want more. I've learned how to play Magic and Skyrim and I have an Xbox360 and I love it.

This hasn't been a complete waste of time. He got something out of it too. He got like, a year, for free. My parents have basically been paying for everything, except when he had super short part time work. But still. And he has to go back to his family anyway. There are a lot of problems there right now. I could never go with him - his parents hate me.

Now, I'll be able to focus on my studies and working (my parents already told me they don't mind helping me financially while I'm in school, but an income of my own would be very nice)

Ugh the fat girl sitting next to me in this class has a MacBook. So gross. XD I have a deep and passionate hatred for Apple products. Dunno why. Probably because they're overpriced and they suck.

Pictures?

There's no love left and I don't miss him when he's not there. I just miss the person he used to be. I  guess this is a sign. We used to be perfect. What happened? Ugh sorry just ignore me...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're making you happy!

    Also, I LOVE Magic the Gathering...there's a DnD store that holds competitions where I live that I want to go to. I'm not the biggest fan of Apple either, but sadly the college I'm going to next year requires me to have one due to my major of choice (and yes, even a used one is extremely expensive as I'm looking). However, they're not too bad when you're in a creative field...in fact, that's the real world with art careers now.

    ReplyDelete

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^