February 17, 2016

2/17/16



half bagel with thinly spread fat free cream cheese and a fuckton of super thinly sliced cucumber

the new dish set my boyfriend and I got ^_^ (sorry for shitty quality, also this was before they were washed)

baby bat =P

campus of the university I was at when I was studying in China. This was right across from where I was staying

I started therapy last week. My next appointment is this Monday. So scared but also kind of... relieved? Maybe? I've been anxious for as long as I can remember, and most of my childhood memories have that in the background. It's just normal to me. I don't know what it's like to not be anxious. =/ but that's what we're gonna work on. The therapist seems really nice. I think she's a grad student, but she asked good questions and somehow managed to make sense of everything I told her in the initial meeting, so that's good XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^