February 20, 2016

2/20/164



4 crab rangoons and a pile of steamed veggies (and a pickle)

the destroyed summer palace in Beijing, right by the university I was studying at

I accidentally caught my finger in a chocolate grater at work last night and ended up grating part of my thumb. It hurts like a bitch =(
Also the boyfriend's parents are coming here today to see him but I can get out of that by saying I have homework. Which I do. >_<

I have a meeting with my therapist this Monday and my academic adviser this Friday. Super fun.

1 comment:

  1. it's been a long time since i've had crab rangoons. hmm...

    "I accidentally caught my finger in a chocolate grater at work last night and ended up grating part of my thumb." ouch ouch ouch ouch OUCH

    i hope you feel better soon. take care of yourself, you cutie.

    good luck with your homework also.

    busy week ahead of you, so take care <3




    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^