February 03, 2016

2/3/2016


the bread/cheese were toasted in the oven before I put the tomato/onion on. I think I prefer it untoasted though XD

Pear salad I made myself at work after a long shift. Took it home with a panini for my boyfriend. The salad has pears, caramelized pecans, cucumber, onion, avocado, and lettuce.


@Bella - I've never even heard of V... maybe it's something else we don't have here? XD

My boyfriend went grocery shopping for me yesterday (he works right by the grocery store) and got me oranges, frozen broccoli, eggs, and veggie burgers. Yay! I love things with a long shelf life >_<

1 comment:

  1. the first picture is totally me. it is in fact, a picture of me today. it had to be.

    take care of yourself, you cute cute girl. <3



    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^