February 06, 2016

2/6/16








Loads of ferrets and the puppy I gave away a few weeks ago.


@Sam - Thank you so much T_T last night was shit and your words brightened my day <3


Last night I got really dizzy and literally almost passed out, even sitting down, while I was at work. Eating and drinking didn't help and it was really freaking me out to be honest. I even got enough sleep the night before. My boyfriend thinks I might be anemic, since I show a lot of other signs of it apparently (I eat ice literally all the time at work, I fall asleep a lot, I don't really eat stuff with iron in it) but I dunno. I could have just been really stressed from last night because it was busy as hell at work. Blah.

1 comment:

  1. the ferrets are so so cute.

    anaemia is a very likely possibility. especially if you're super tired all the time and the faint feeling. try to take care of yourself the best you can. you really are amazing, and i don't want anything to happen to you.

    i'm glad i can make your day a little better. <3

    i hope you sleep well tonight love xxx



    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^