February 09, 2016

2/9/16

60 calorie chai latte and a few frosted animal cookies

selfie T_T




I decided not to go to a doctor about getting my iron levels tested until next month, if it happens again. However, I did get a bag of dark chocolate Hershey's kisses yesterday. They're small and they had the highest amount of iron per serving that I saw. If I have one a day, that won't be a lot of iron, but it'll be more than I've been having, so I hope it'll help.

Also, my boyfriend got himself a 12 pack of raspberry seltzer water. He didn't like it very much, but I did, so that's exciting =) 

2 comments:

  1. you really are so beautiful.

    we do have animal crackers here but i've never seen the frosted kind. it's so sad.

    take care of yourself, love xxx


    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little cookies! The only animal crackers I've seen here are a health food brand, and sadly do not contain frosting.
    You're looking very pretty today, miss :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^