October 10, 2011

No se

Yeah it doesn't have an accent. Oh effing well.

Spain in Chinese pinyin is yi ban ya. Minus the tones cause I'm a lazy bitch.

I don't know why I'm blogging.

I hate food. All it does is make me want to throw up and it reminds me that I'm a horrible person.

I need to stop being bitter... I don't really care about my weight anymore. I really don't. I dunno.

Why do I keep crossing out stuff?

This girl called me fat.

Then I saw her stuffing her face with cocoa puffs, nutella on white bread, pepperoni, cheese, crackers, BREAD. Holy shit.

And she calls me fat?

I know I'm a whale but at least I'm working on it!

By sticking my fingers down my throat.

No. No. No. Not doing that anymore. I haven't in like 2 days.

I might take more than 20 credit hours next semester. I hope I do. I need to do something.

I've had a handful of peanut m&m's and a few mouthfuls of vitamin water zero today. I feel so fat. Typical.

Shit. Stop talking about weight.

No one gives a fuck, you fat pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^