December 29, 2010

New Years

I haven't figured out what I'm doing for it yet. The idea of mixing every pill I can find and vodka is tempting though... But I think I should make new years resolutions. I know it's total shit, but I like traditions. Haha. So... new years resolutions

-Get under 100lbs (should be easy... and much easier to know if I achieve it if I get a freaking scale... GAH)
-Stop sticking my fingers down my throat
-Stop falling for guys

3 is a nice number =)

Haha so I've barely been sleeping lately... If anyone's an insomniac and wants a midnight (or 4am XD) texting buddy, comment or email me... immortalvampiricshadow@gmail.com. Or if you just want a texting buddy.


So something... odd has been happening recently. Example: I was exercising last night and I really didn't want to do any more crunches and it was like I was arguing with this voice in my head and eventually I gave in. It was kinda...scary. I always thought I was in control

My stepdad keeps saying he doesn't think I eat =/ Sigh. This means he's happily stuffing food down my throat whenever he sees me. I'm already too fat =/ This is killing me

Sorry about how scattered this post is >.< I just don't really have anything interesting to talk about

Blah

Do any of you have new years resolutions? =)

3 comments:

  1. I'd offer to be a texting buddy if I didn't make myself go to bed by at least 2 am.

    But my new years resolution is to keep recovering. We'll see how that turns out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the first part of your post (the vodka and pills). I think I don't like it because I don't like hearing that other people think like me. I wish everyone was happy because everyone deserves it. I don't obviously but that's not the point.

    Onto my resolutions, I have a zillion. I'll list 3 for you:
    -stop drinking soda
    -stop eating candy
    -stay cut free

    Good ol' fun stuff. Not really. I'm sure 2011 will be just as shitty as 2010. Only one way to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm back =)
    New year's resolutions... wow. I have a few, but I won't bore you with them right now. =)
    The whole thing with the crunches sounds scary. I hope you're okay-ish. I also hope that tonight turns out to be alright for you, maybe that you even enjoy it. And I hope 2011 is a great year for you, or at least better than this one...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^