March 27, 2013

Healthy?

I've been feeling absolutely terrible recently. Exhausted and anxious and pms-y. And I keep forgetting things. Just really simple stuff. I'll be about to open a new tab on my computer and then I'll forget what site I wanted to go on. Or I'll be reaching for my notebook and forget which class I'm in. Except, I don't think it's pms. I think it's just bitchiness. So I'm going to try to eat healthy.

I'll be posting my intake and other stuff on my Tumblr (YAY! CLICK ME!). I warn you, it's not very exciting.

I just started The Broker by John Grisham. I'm not sure if I like it yet, but that happens with a lot of his books, so we'll see. ^_^ I'm literally only a few pages in. XD


1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I always love your comments :) You manage to make me smile every time!
    I hope you enjoy the book - I've heard only good things about John Grisham, though I haven't read any.
    And kiwis are packed with vitamin c! It's pretty surprising. Potatoes actually contain a fair bit of vitamin c too, if you eat the skin anyway :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^