March 19, 2013

I like funny things

Like comments from awesome readers whose blogs I feel like I should comment on because they're so awesome.

And pictures.

And Imgur.

And good books.

Currently reading Lost Boys by Orson Scott Card.

Does it bother anyone else when people get psychiatrists and psychologists mixed up? It's bothering the hell out of me. >_<

Yay funny picture time!

Okay not funny but... maybe if you think about it enough it's funny?

I claim no credit for these images. Google them for more from these people. Because Calvin&Hobbes is pretty cool.

Oh did you know you can do a Google Images search by clicking and dragging a picture into the search bar (on Google Images) to get more similar results and find out the origins of the picture? Thought it was pretty cool. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^