April 08, 2013

New format?

I'm thinking of limiting myself to one picture for a blog post, but then doing separate posts which are just pictures. So then if you want to look at pictures, you don't feel obligated to read anything I write, and if you want to read my blog (o_O), you don't have to deal with pictures. Also, I have like, a shitload of pictures saved on my computer that I would love to share, but I think that if I tried to post them all at once, it would take forever and freeze up any computer that tried to load all of them at once. XD

Thanks for all the comments! <3 I love you guys so much. >_<

Hmmm no idea what to talk about. I think I need to cut down on the caffeine (already! dear god...) because I felt like death today. All ache-y and exhausted and shit. Probably dehydration related. Still. Ugh.

I feel like I should say other things, but I don't know what to say.

Ooo... for people who live in the States, you know Nerds? Those super sugary, colorful candy things? A big box of rainbow Nerds is only 660cals. For the whole box. And if it takes you a week to eat the whole box (which is very reasonable), then you're eating less than 110cals a day. XD Don't have just that and coffee though. Because then your stomach will hurt. Trust me. >_<


2 comments:

  1. We have Nerds in Aus too, and I ate them with just coffee and yep ! >__<
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nerds are delicious! Though I can usually only stand one of those tiny boxes you get for Halloween. But I've seen those ridiculously large boxes at candy stores and all I want to do is buy one with those other giant boxes of candy (even though I can't eat most because of gelatin) and pretend I'm a mouse or a Borrower or a Little because why not?

    ReplyDelete

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^