April 02, 2013

The Born Queen

This is the last book in The Kingdoms of Thorn and Bone series by Greg Keyes. At first, I was like, these books are lame. But then I was like... oh my God I HAVE to know what's going to happen next! So now I love these books. <3

Also I'm horrible at updating my Tumblr (ugh what else is new? I suck at updating in general XD)

I had an exam today and skipped my other two classes. WHEE!!

Oh and I registered for classes for the fall semester. I'm wait-listed for one of them, but there's a really good chance I'll get into it, so I'm not too worried. ^_^ 17 credit hours, so hopefully I can get a part-time job to balance out my schedule.

I really have nothing to report... um... have some more pictures?

And some Skyrim humor because I like video games. ^_^

I'm a level 40 something Khajiit in Skyrim. I have a full set of enchanted glass armor and some awesome blades. Heehee.

-slinks away in embarrassment of nerdy outburst-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^