May 03, 2013

To anyone with an eating disorder...

@Frodette - So basically, if you have an eating disorder, you would definitely define it as such? Aren't there a lot of people who do have ED's but deny it (either they don't want to admit it or they just don't realize it)? I dunno =3

I'm babysitting in like... 20mins. It's only 2 hours but the girls are really nice so hopefully it'll be easy. It's been a long week.

Ahaha I had almost a full glass of almond milk today (full glass = 90cals) and one of my fruit leathers (45cals). Yeah I broke my liquid fast. I was getting ridiculously dizzy and biking/babysitting and dizziness don't go along well. It was just that... while I was sitting down for my last exam (OMG EXAMS ARE OVER THANK THE LORD SUMMER HAS STARTED!!!), I was freaking out because I'd had 135cals today. 135. Okay, probably a little less, since it wasn't a full glass in the first place and I ended up giving some to my dog (she adores nut-based stuff. and most people food in general).  But still.

I don't know why I felt the need to mention that.

I just had another fruit thing. (Up to 180 for the day) So hopefully I'll be able to keep up with the girls. =) I'm feeling a lot better so yay for no bike accidents. <3

Sorry for not commenting on blogs recently. I've been in a Skyrim depression (aka I'm depressed so I play Skyrim because in the game, I'm a pretty, skinny kitty haha).

Oh shit... gotta go...

I love you! <3

1 comment:

  1. *shrugs* I don't know. It's all on your own personal belief, I guess. Sorry if I offended you, I really didn't mean to if I did!

    ReplyDelete

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^