May 07, 2013

T_T

Oh  my God... your comments were all so sweet I legit just cried... T_T Thank you so much <3

@Sam Lupin - my...feet? Haha um thanks I guess o_O

@Bella - Haha yeah I've always been pale =3 I have two skin colors - pale and sunburnt. Ahaha XD

@Frodette - Thank you <3

@Amy - Maybe because I mentioned that I dyed my hair dark brown a few months ago? The dye's mostly faded out by now though. =3 There's still a bit left, but it's nowhere near as dark as it was.

You 4 just literally made my day...

Going to attempt to drag the boy out for a bike ride/evening in the park with the puppy as soon as he gets home from work. ^_^ He likes spending time outside so it shouldn't be too hard. XD

Also a little healthy food info I thought was interesting...

1 comment:

  1. you really do have cute feet shhhhhhhhhhh
    i notice stuff like this.
    fuck. that healthy food info...
    doesn't really make me want to eat the food. =P
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete

Not all vampires bite! Comment? ^_^